Welcome to our Author Resources page.
With all the publishing options available today, many authors gain more success when they recognize the many components of creating a best selling and profitable book. The biggest areas overlooked is pre-planning, the launch and ongoing marketing.
For those that want to wear all the hats and do it all themselves, this list may serve as a reminder of what can be done. For those following a team approach, these author resources may assist in building a creative support team.
Many of these services are available to both our author clients as well as DIY clients.
This page content is currently being transferred from our previous server, so please check back when the links will be live. If you need a resource immediately, please click here to contact us.
If you are a supplier of any of these services, please contact us for requirements for listing.
- Book Strategy
- Book Marketing Plan
- Marketing Assistance
- Book Design – Layout and/or Cover
- Book Editing/Proofing
- Amazon look-inside
- Rights – Contracts
- Library of Congress
- Convert your speech/PowerPoint slides/assorted handouts/blog into a book/workbook
- Convert your presentation from cassette to CD or MP3
- Manuscript Editing/preparation for publication
- Convert your blog, notes, speeches into manuscript for book
- Book listings in Ingram, Book-in-Print, Amazon, B&N, Google books
- Focus Group
- Press Releases
- Book Dedicated URL/Website Design
- Inclusion in all our catalog marketing
- Trade Shows
- Book Trailers
- Distribution – Online/Brick & Mortar
- Distribution – Regional/International
- Book Tours
- Book Clubs
- Digital Conversion – Kindle/iTunes
- e-Book App Development
- Music for Audio Books or Book Trailers
- Audio Book Recording
- Audio Book Distribution – Online
- Referral to Book/Writing Coach
- Referral to Book Agents (specific requirements)
- Author/Book – Online Niche Marketing
- Author/Book – Offline Marketing
- Author/Book Niche Marketing
- Set up to sell your knowledge in webinars